1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

I was told to use Aquaphor so i got it and been using it and its seems to be workin well with my skin. I want to know after a week or so should i switch to something eles or keep using it threw the whole healing process? It says its a healing ointment for dry,cracked,or irritated skin

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

You use that for a week then after that you switch to unscented moisturizing lotion.

1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

thanks so much, im allready thinkin about getin another one soon lol.

chachainsaw
    Participant
    @chachainsaw

I love Aquaphor for my own tattoos and recommend it to all of my customers. You dont need to switch to lotion, but it wont hurt anything to switch after you are done peeling. Lotion feels a little better after its done peeling.. No more greasy feeling.

1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

Its healin nice its only been like 5 days now. No itching nothing i been keeping it clean etc. So i guess i can just keep puting this stuff on tell its healed i guess. Im just alittle confused i was gona switch to a lotion next week.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Ya after seven days I was recommended to use unscented lotion. It dries nicer and things don’t stick to the area anymore. Eventually you’ll need to use lotion anyway to keep it moisturized and looking fresh. The more moisturized you keep it, the slower it fades.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.