Charles Smith
    @

and also how do i wash it? with hand soap and washcloth?

Holz F
    @

where abouts is it? when i had my tat done i just flicked a little soapy water on it then leaved it dry byitself then put some tatoo goo on it, it helps keep it clean and heal it. hope it helps 🙂

poodlepups
    @

i dont think all tattoos scab. mine didnt. i didnt give it any special treatment just washed in the shower. what did you get? ive got a bird on my right arm.

hem
    @

dude, it doesnt get scabbed as such. . dint the artist give you instructions . .

ur supposed to stay out of the sea for one week . .
    do not use soap/other strong chemicals over the area.
    do not keep rubbing it if u feel an itch.
    take some cotton & apply childrens rash cream (j&j) thrice a day after cleaning it with water .

your tattoo should be fine in a weeks time , ,welcome to the club , ,

NTshaw
    Participant
    @ntshaw

@hem 25306 wrote:

dude, it doesnt get scabbed as such. . dint the artist give you instructions . .

ur supposed to stay out of the sea for one week . .
    do not use soap/other strong chemicals over the area.
    do not keep rubbing it if u feel an itch.
    take some cotton & apply childrens rash cream (j&j) thrice a day after cleaning it with water .

your tattoo should be fine in a weeks time , ,welcome to the club , ,

you’re supposed to stay out of all situations in which your new tattoo will be soaked/submersed in water until it is completely healed.

use a mild anti-bacterial (un-scented) soap twice a day for the first 3 days. after this period in which your tattoo (fresh wound) is prone to bacteria, it will either scab or start to peel (if your tattoo is well done, it will scab very little if at all)

absolutely do not pick at the peeling pieces of skin or scabbing. let them heal/peel on their own agenda, and apply moisturizer (unscented) when necessary (only enough to make it slightly moist and not scaly. do not over moisturize.) make sure to wash away old moisturizer before applying a new coat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.