"D" it UP!!!!!
    @

my bf just gotta tattoo and it looks a lil scabed over

*ellie pot pie*
    @

yes they do scab over
    DON’T PICK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you pick the scab the coloring will come out of the tattoo and when it heals wherever you pick at it will be all white…
    I picked my tattoo because it was so itchy but I regret it because now there is white blotches and I have them re colored by still dont look right because of the color

USE VITAMIN E CREAM or COCOBUTTER CREAM
    DONT SCRATCH – DONT PICK,……. when it heals it will be nice and smooth
    or feel 3-D from the scar tissue

Sparrow
    Participant
    @sparrow

if its starting to scab over no point in putting A&D…it will just cause soggy scabs…apply a thin layer of non scented lotion and make sure to wash it off with dial ever few hours (don’t scrub) and pat dry..reapply a thin layer of lotion. Good lotions to use are cetaphil (my favorite, less oily) or lubiderm.

bt_redrum
    @

Yes, that normal.

It’s going to scab. He just had a needle craving into his skin. He just needs to be sure to keep it lubed with A&D ointment (which can be found in places like CVS.) so the scab doesn’t crack. Be sure he doesn’t pick it either. NO matter how much it itches, or else he’ll pull the color out of the tattoo and he’ll have to get it retouched.

Mitzer 48
    @

if it is permenit no if it is fake ya

Tayler Marie
    Participant
    @tayler-marie

yes its normal make sure he doesnt pick at it because the ink will fade… and look really bad. keep lotion or polysporin it!!

goodluck.

Charla J
    @

well the tat is suppose to peel so it can heal. so its normal.

Callum.
    Participant
    @callum

The tattoo is meant to scab, and when it is ready, the scab will fall off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.