GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Paralytic Poison 128417 wrote:

No need to be grumpy…!
    You know, funny story… All my life, whatever I got involved with, I always heard that “there are no stupid questions”… It’s always good to ask questions in order to learn…
    But I suppose this doesn’ apply here… I should not learn more, or why things are as is I suppose… I should just take the advice and not mind to wonder about stuff…

And I wonder where you saw any attitude… Wanting to understand stuff is now attitude?

I’ve got some very nice advice indeed…. So I don’t get why you have to start yelling about infections and stuff, while i just asked what the difference is… I’m not a nurse you see, nor a doctor or a piercer… I don’t have any fucking anatomy or other health related knowledge… Is it so bad I just ask? Is it so bad i want to know why something is better that just know it is better?…

I couldn’t just learn that starting bigger and winding up smaller would prevent a blowout, I should have just what jerryatrophy nicely told me, or get yelled at beacause i want to learn more… Nice attidute!

And please read again, I’m not gonna put a needle in myself, I’m not stupid enough…! Like before, just being curious is propably a bad mistake…

I’ll cut you slack on the spelling since you’re not a native English speaker.

You got told the exact same thing I said by someone else with less medical terminology and swear words. (I know how to talk to the kids.) Good!

Asking questions is good. There are no stupid questions, but when you’re a breath away from e. coli or MRSA, I’m going to go crazy, tell you your ears will fall off, and worse case it. You can get very, very sick from what you were proposing to do with the self-piercing. Even if you dip it in alcohol or boil the needles, certain strains of bacteria live on. (YOU COULD LOSE YOUR EARS! YOU NEED THOSE!)

Sometimes people want certain answers, and it never hurts to make sure it sticks.

Sam-I-Am;128425 wrote:
    (Said just after learning how jealous Dopey can get.)

Oh, I’m Dopey after 12 hours, too.

Paralytic Poison
    Participant
    @paralytic-poison

Hmm… I don’t see any answer about the tissue traume being able to get me an infection… Before yours that is. And that’s why I asked. Still, there was more i’d like to know, but google seems to be more effective that asking in a forum.

And again, i didn’t ask about self-piercing because I wanna do it. I just wanted to know about how people don’t traumatize any nerves or other vital stuff. A video, by a professional piercer, on youtube pretty much answered my questions.

And for a last question, before I go get the piercing, if you don’t find it offensive!
    I’ve asked for a price at 3 studios, the price being very different in every shop… I suppose the one is just being expensive due to a good reputation and being the oldest around here (and maybe due to good relations have a lot of work with tourists), the other one is a little pricy, don’t know why, and that last one seems (to me) to have a logical price. They all have clean shops, sterilize their equipment, open the needle in my presence, throw it once we are done, had no issues in showing, explaining and talking about anything i asked.
    Any reason not to go for the chepest of the three?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.