faintfascination
    Participant
    @faintfascination

did a search here, haven’t found any other pictures.
    maybe i’m not looking in the right spot ๐Ÿ™
    am curious as to where others have them

in any case, here are mine :

IMG000395.jpg

apologies for late night cam picture >_<

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

they are really cool

i was looking at getting some of these done on my arms.

how was the process of putting them in?

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I don’t know anyone around here who has them–alot of people have never actually heard of them since they’re only been around two or three years.

Still, very hot.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

faintfascination
    Participant
    @faintfascination

Surprisingly, they weren’t too bad getting put in.
    Definitely no worse than getting a cartilage piercing. I got an industrial before and that was worse than anything else I’ve gotten (then again, maybe I’m just a wimp when it comes to my ears, hehe).

Kiri
    Participant
    @kiri

I have two on my chest as well.

My previous artist had one on his wrist. Another had one on his forehead.

crystal_ds
    Participant
    @crystal_ds

i really like these and have looked at getting one/some but heard that your skin can reject them and they can migrate…so i’m holding back for now…someday maybe. yours look really cute:)

faintfascination
    Participant
    @faintfascination

Hmm, the guy I got pierced by told me that there’s less of a chance of them rejecting.
    I used to have surface bars where the anchors are now and those rejected pretty fast but these have been staying in pretty good (minus the time I accidentally ripped one out >_<).
    My piercer has some by his eye and his wife has three by her eye that curve away from her eye and the jewel goes from big to small. I reaaally wanted to get that but I want to be a teacher so no can do, haha

crystal_ds
    Participant
    @crystal_ds

you ripped it out? ouch! i haven’t talked to anyone about them…its just what i’ve read so it could be wrong idk…i like the ones by the eye too, they’re cute. i was thinking maybe someday i’ll use a couple to add to a tattoo, sort of make it pop a little!

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Micros are the new aged surface piercings. They were designed to NOT get rejected. They’re just starting to get big in PA. I’ve done about 25 so far this summer. Fairly easy process. Quick money though. I’ve been doing them as accents around tatts.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i just did a search for these !
    im thinking of adding a couple to my new butterfly tattoo’s ๐Ÿ™‚
    but worried about them rejecting and spoiling my tattoo.

as far as i can tell its the ones right in the cleavage that tend to reject ??

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77
    Butterfly_Kisses;44375 wrote:
    i just did a search for these !
    im thinking of adding a couple to my new butterfly tattoo’s ๐Ÿ™‚
    but worried about them rejecting and spoiling my tattoo.

as far as i can tell its the ones right in the cleavage that tend to reject ??

I can’t give an exact percentage of rejections in the cleavage area. But since june I’ve done about 70-75micros [procedures, not people lol] on various parts of the body. I’ve had 5 people come back which rejected micros, I personaly think they didn’t care for them correctly but two of them were chicks who had them done in an accent to a chest piece, and they tattoo wasn’t really messed up.

Overall, I just think it’s how you heal them. I’d reccomend low cut shirts that won’t irritate the head of the jewlery.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i would actually want one in the wing of my new butterfly which is just on my shoulder .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.