gothamgod
    Participant
    @gothamgod

Ok the 29th of this month me and my fiance are going to get pierced. I want my bridge and she wants her cheeks. I hear lots of bad stuff with the bridge like rejection and what not. But im told its pretty much like an eyebrow piercing. As an eyebrow is pretty much a surface piercing. With the cheeks where do they pierce them at. My fiance is worried about bitting on them and them getting infected. If anybody could give me some info on both id really be thankfull.

piercedmumma
    Participant
    @piercedmumma

i have my cheeks pierced and the piercer will ask her where she wants them cause we have two dimpes near the corners of the mouth and the cheeks i have closer to my mouth cause i liked where they was put i hardly bite mine and as long as you clean them they dont get infected. And as for bridge being like surface piercings ive have my nape pierced for about 3years and its never moved i guess it deppends on the person but to stop having a nasty scar get it with the first signs of rejection

BlackNails
    Participant
    @blacknails

I have my bridge pierced and I never had a problem with it.But be careful where they put it. My piercist made a mistake and now its lopsided :/

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

First of all go to a very reputable piercer, bridge piercings can go very wrong and can in extreme cases be fatal, do a little research on google for that info, my hubby is a piercer, he has his bridge pierced and has no probs, but it was done by a guy with a hell of alot of experience. Good luck

bubsymunster
    Participant
    @bubsymunster

make sure you go to a reputable piercer. as with cheek piercings…piercing them to far out will actually mess with your perotid glands, this causes alot of fluid build ups which needs frequent draining. cheek piercings done through the perotid glands take a long time to heel some up to 3 years if they heal at all, [this can even happen when aftercare and care in general is taken] and even when relitivly healed you will get random fluid buld ups. there is a check you can do so you miss the perotid glands but you have to be open minded to the fact they wont be very far out wear most “natural” dimples would be. also with cheek piercings due to large amount of movment due to talking etc be prepared for the piercing to migrate and/or tear if pierced at an angle that pushes against your anatomy if that makes sence. healing is also a difficult period if you smoke. but with all this said you might be lucky and heal nicely just be prepared for alot of high maintenance with the cheeks. they are well worth the shinanigans they can cause.[this all comming from my personal expierience and the expieriences of my varied clients] hope this helps. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.