Carmael
    Participant
    @carmael

Well, I’ve officially been disowned by my mother. lol This piercing was the last straw but my husband thinks it’s sexy– mind you, he’s in Afghanistan and hasn’t gotten any for a very long time so I take that with a grain of salt. I was torn between a monroe or a vertical labret. I won’t be getting anymore, though. This is my last and only piercing.

DSC02932.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Looks nice but was it really painful?

It has been years since I had a piercing done and I haven’t worn one in nearly 10 years (barring an earring which is not really a piercing as just through the lobe).

Are you sure it is going to be only one – I promised myself my first tattoo would be my only. I have 3 now and planning a backpiece ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyhow really like it.

Take Care

Matthew

Carmael
    Participant
    @carmael

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

The pain was shocking but it went away fast. I was more freaked out by how much I built it up in my mind. lol

I’m sure this is the only one I’ll be getting… I love tattoos and I’m sure I’ll stop once I run out of flesh to cover… but I don’t like excessive piercings–there’s nothing wrong with them, it’s just not to my taste.

Sickone
    @

Dyaks are cool but fuck the healing process. My lips were a big enough bitch to heal. I thought the same thing when I pierced my nipples, now I have 7 in and have retired 4 allready.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.