idoit boy
    Participant
    @idoit-boy

Hey. I want to stretch my ear to about 5mm (just over 5 gauge). ive have two questions though.

• will a 5mm hole go back to normal if I take it out? and how long would this take?
    • how long will it take before i cud wear a 5mm tunnel?

Id also really appreciate it if anyone could show me a 5mm hole without anything in it.

Thank you in advance! 🙂

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

stretching up to 5 mm is pretty easy

in my experience anything up to 8mm will go back down

you should be ok to stretch up to that using an insertion pin or ring over about a week or so friom a 1.6 start

i recall using a tapered ring with a rubber band on the back and i went clubbing and got really hot and it fell straight through

so just get an insertion pin and get really hot and sweaty and you should be up to 5m in no time

inked_beauty
    Participant
    @inked_beauty

mine r 6mm, one of them fell out last year while i was sleeping and it totally closed back down within a week!
    tapers are best for stretching, you can buy them real cheap on ebay.

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

humm this is quite odd that you both say that you have had your tunnes colse back up.

I personaly have never looked into stretch ears because i have had one friend in particular who had a 5mm hole, he took it out last year some time and there is still quite a obvious hole! Also know a girl who has the same!

Dialback
    Participant
    @dialback

Left an eight mil out for 48 hours last week and had to restrech, it was down to about 6 and my 6 mill looked about 4 but went straight back in.i think all people are different. I would never go above 10mil if i wasnt sure i wanted to live with it forever.

Dialback
    Participant
    @dialback

@Tomm 25446 wrote:

humm this is quite odd that you both say that you have had your tunnes colse back up.

I personaly have never looked into stretch ears because i have had one friend in particular who had a 5mm hole, he took it out last year some time and there is still quite a obvious hole! Also know a girl who has the same!

These holes were probably punched out and not streched by the sound of it mate

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

All people are different. Sometimes I find it quite hard to get my plugs back in (one 10mm one and one 8mm one)
    A 5mm hole should be fine to heal up when you want it to.
    Dont force the stretching too much. I did that whilst stretching from 6mm to 8mm (I think) and it bled quite a bit and stung a whole lot.
    Also I’d recommend some kind of lubricant whilst stretching. Just apply a little bit if Vaseline (or something of that sort) around the stretcher before you push it in a little bit more.
    Leaving your ear to soak in a hot bath is a good idea as well. It loosens the skin, making it easier for the taper to go through.

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

I had my ears guaged quite a while ago and they were only 00’s. And my ears grew back to normal and im wearing normal earrings again. If you guage them yourself make sure if you are putting a big earring in you put like vasoline on the earring so its kind of lubed and that lessens your chance of tearing your ear. Good luck

shaz64
    Participant
    @shaz64

I have stretched lobes they are 26mm i have done this myself over a period of about 2 years i always said i was’nt going any bigger then i would think just a bit more lol i will put pics on soon with my tattoo’s

shaz

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

i’ve got a 20mm tunnel and i’ve took mine out sevelly times , for work reasons and its always compelety closed up
    it all depends on the person and how well you heal.. in my oppion…

hope this helps

lonegunman
    Participant
    @lonegunman

@Sailor_Emma 27606 wrote:

All people are different. Sometimes I find it quite hard to get my plugs back in (one 10mm one and one 8mm one)
    A 5mm hole should be fine to heal up when you want it to.
    Dont force the stretching too much. I did that whilst stretching from 6mm to 8mm (I think) and it bled quite a bit and stung a whole lot.
    Also I’d recommend some kind of lubricant whilst stretching. Just apply a little bit if Vaseline (or something of that sort) around the stretcher before you push it in a little bit more.
    Leaving your ear to soak in a hot bath is a good idea as well. It loosens the skin, making it easier for the taper to go through.

The bath idea works…i have stretched to 7mm in the space of 2 months…it does hurt when you first start but once i got to 5mm..the other 2 sort of fell in…i got the bar first and it took me 3 days to get in..was sore as hell…but once it’s in..you get that sense of relief..ha ha…you stretch when you feel you are ok with it…i am impatient so i wanted to go big, fast…it was worth the little bit of pain..the best thing is the bar though..get the end in and just screw it through..!
    Happy stretching

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

my ears were streatched to 1/2” and i flipped out and they went back to normal…now i am re streatching them and my goal in for one inch.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.