blondiee
    @

dont tell me that its stupid and like that i should go to a professional.
    im gonna do it myself!
    and if you have done it yourself…how did you do it?

TechnicoloredSun
    Participant
    @technicoloredsun

Ok…yes I will admit that I did it myself when I was 13 with a sewing needle.

But not even a week later because I did it incorrectly, I got it caught on something and it ripped out. Plus it got infected before hand and I had a very ugly scar that (now that I am 18) is starting to go away. I know you didn’t want to hear someone say go get it professionally done but they know what they are doing and it will save you a LOT of agony and pain down the road. And if you are under age and your parents don’t want you to do it, WAIT. If you want it pierced now you may not want it later so you may even be saving yourself the trouble.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

@blondiee 1448 wrote:

dont tell me that its stupid and like that i should go to a professional.

It’s stupid and you should go to a professional.

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Lot less painful[if you are not into pain]to go to a professional.Doesn’t cost that much and Heals alot cleaner and more hygienic that way.If you get an infection could make you quite crook for some time.Yes I do have a belly button piercing.:)

GreatDaneMom
    Participant
    @greatdanemom

just read this and see if this sounds….smart, to you.

“now im going to use this tiny sewing needle, full of germs, and make a tiny hole, then try to push a MUCH LARGER barbell through this tiny hole… kind of like pushing a marble through a straw. ok, now lets go online and ask a bunch of people i dont know how the heck i do this, and let them know ahead of time not to tell me its stupid”

hmm, not smart. OH! and should i mention that when you go get it done professionally they have papers you have to sign because of the risk of DEATH from infection. do you know about that

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

if you really want to pierce yourself then at least get some advice from a professional first in terms of cleanliness and hygeine etc.

most of the crap which parents hear about “when piercings go wrong” is all down to people like you sticking a dirty needle through your skin

SusanFox
    Participant
    @susanfox

Hmm, you CAN do it yourself, but I think it is not the grandest of ideas. Don’t tell us when you come back 2 weeks from now with a horrid infection.

Rockysmom
    Participant
    @rockysmom

take a needle or some sharp instrument. blow on it to get the germs off. insert in belly button and put a earring in. don’t mind all of the bleeding. you may have to poke around 10 or so times to get it even or get the hole large enough.

wait a few days for infection to occur. take earring out and notice the puss and swelling. you will be the coolest person on the block!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i cant see the point in replying….. she originally posted it up over 2 yrs ago and didnt come back again
    ( her Last Activity: 07-22-2007 09:15 PM )

😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.