TattooVirgin
Participant
@tattoovirgin

I notice on the show ALL her tats are black as can be and im sure shes had some for years. BUt the thing that gets me is she doesnt cover up in teh sun and always exposes them to UV rays cause shes always wearing short sleeves or armless tops.

How does she do it? 😮

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Dont know but could the answer be sun screen?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

And the fact that she’s always zombie-white shows that she doesn’t tan much/ever so the colors are always more vibrant than they are for darker skinned people.

Besides, I should hope the pros actually know how to take care of their ink 🙂

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

They have been re-done afew times now guys. Thas how you keep it all looking fresh

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

There’s a WWE wrestler Randy Orton that prides himself on having his touched up at least once a year and his are immaculate. Probably the same theory.

Dice
Participant
@dice
X-pressive;73837 wrote:
They have been re-done afew times now guys. Thas how you keep it all looking fresh

thats right 🙂

J8192
Participant
@j8192

as Xpressive mentioned, she gets them retouched. She’s got tons of money and knows a lot of people in that industry to keep them fresh as anything.

shudderingfordays
Participant
@shudderingfordays

Just googled this randy fellow.

I think his ‘touch up’ appointments would be better spent having his horrid tribal subjected to the laser.

iluvstaffies
Participant
@iluvstaffies

Google Batista. Phwooooar. lol. He has some tribal too that stays vibrant.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

I like Ortons tattoos. The tribal is ok imo cos its fresh looking and sharp. Batista’s are shite. Also Kat needs a good slap

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.