Ninananana
    @

I have looked EVERYWHERE!!! photobucket, google, yahoo, the TLC/miami ink site with no luck. THe cat is grey and they would often show it during the opening credits or before a commercial break. I love it and would like to get it tattoo’d on me! Please help me find this! Thanks in advance!

TattoStar
    Participant
    @tattostar

Have you tried the various Tattoo Galleries you can find online? They have thousands of images, I’m sure you could find something very similar to what you’re looking for if not the exact image of the cat.

Or you could record the show on your PC, play it back and print off the image. Then just take it into your Tattoo Parlour. Quite a lot of hassle but surely worth it if you plan on having this Tattoo for life 🙂

If you want a decent gallery to browse check out my Blog. I just posted an article about this.

Lady K
    Participant
    @lady-k

001103.jpg

I can’t remember the drawing you’re talking about, so I don’t know if this is it or not. Either way, it’s still cute. ^_^

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

those cats look scary.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

is it one of there sponsors? if you see the show again and see the cat check to see if its a logo or something from a sponsor.

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

Watch the show on your pc, then take a screenshot and pop open Photoshop….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.