starscream
    @

What do you think of him?
    I havnt been tattooed by him, because im slightly underage and I dont live anywhere near Miami, or USA as a matter of fact… but Ive seen him on miami ink because I love the show and he is a really good tattooist! And I want to go to USA, travel around a bit and hopefully get a tattoo at miami ink. But I was wondering what Garver was like and if he is as sleazy as Ami and Chris Nunez?

.Heather.
    Participant
    @heather

I’ve never gotten a tattoo by Garver because I’m underage too. But from watching the show and hearing from people who have he seems very nice. Not like Ami and Nunez.

Melissa r
    Participant
    @melissa-r

Sorry, I am from Australia but I love watching Miami Ink too! also LA Ink!

I don’t think Chris would be as sleazy…

There’s a competition in Aus where you can send in a design and if you get picked Chris Garver will tattoo you.

It would be bloody expensive otherwise though! I know for Kat Von D the minimum cost of a tattoo from her is $500, and the portrait tattoos start from $1000 :O 😐

I really want to go travelling too, America… Europe…

SweetChildofMine
    @

i have a tattoo by a friend of Kat Von D’s…he was awesome. as far as getting a tattoo at Miami Ink?! good luck! not only will it be way more expensive than anywhere else, you will be on one long ass waiting list. sorry, better find someone less popular or maybe NOT ON TV!

homeless_boogers
    Participant
    @homeless_boogers

Chris Garver is a super nice dude. don’t waste your time going to someone on tv though. You can find amazing artists as long as you research them.

Olivia
    Participant
    @olivia

From the very little bit of Miami Ink I’ve seen, (I can’t watch it, Ami James makes me want to punch things) Garver seems to be the most likeable person in the shop.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.