TattooTShirtClub
    Participant
    @tattootshirtclub

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell a little bit about me. I started collecting tattoos after my father died 3 years ago. Kind of getting a late start for I am 41 years old now. I have always wanted tattoos but never thought it was “Ok” for me due to my profession. After my father died, I decided that I have to live my life for my family and myself. Nobody else. It doesn’t matter what other peoples oppinions are as long as my family loves me and I love myself for who I am. Now I have a full sleeve on my left arm and 3/4 back piece and love the decisions I have made. My journey collecting tattoos has introdued me to some awesome people and many friends that I would not have had otherwise. I also started a little side business for tattoo lovers. It’s called the Tattoo TShirt Club. Every month I send a t-shirt to our members from a different tattoo shop across the country. I follow many tattoo artist on instagram and love their house logo tshirts. I kept trying to think of a way that I could get some of these. Then it hit me that other people may want one also. So the idea was born. Can’t say that I have a ton of members but every member I have really enjoys their t-shirts! Anyway, thank you for reading my story and love the forum!! Great people on here!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome
    I was 40 when I got my first. Any pics of your tattoos?

I kind of like your idea of the different shirts but a shirt a month is way to often for me I would be more likely to sign up if it was semiyearly or something.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I do like the idea. Welcome to the forum. Just a couple questions.
    Do you reprint designs or source directly from shops?
    Theres no price break for semi annual or annual membership?

TattooTShirtClub
    Participant
    @tattootshirtclub

Thanks everyone!!
    jerryatrophy – I have actually been thinking about offering a discount for semi-annual and annual memberships. I should have done that to begin with but didn’t really know what my overhead was going to be until recently. Just launched the site about a month ago. I will go ahead and change that. The designs come directly from the tattoo shops. They send me their digital house logo that they use for their own t-shirts and I have them printed locally and shipped out. The t-shirts I use are the very best I could find – American Apparel. The finished product is very cool! I also send a post card of the shops favorite tattoos that they have done along with a short biography about the artist and their tattoo styles.

Buttwheat – Love your avatar! I play ice hockey (just league hockey) and love that movie! I thought about posting some pictures of my tattoos but didn’t know if the gallery in my profile section was for that or if I should post them on this thread? The pictures I have just do not do them justice. Need to have some professional pictures taken I guess. Everything I try and do with my own camera looks like crap.
    I do have some customers that planned on only joining the club for one month for the very reason you said. You can cancel the membership at anytime and rejoin if you want to later. The two customers that planned on only joining for a month have continued their membership into next month though. They seem to really like what they receive.

Thanks again for the welcome! If you guys have any ideas for my little business let me know. It’s nice to get other peoples opinions. Thanks!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.