ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@yodaddynukka 132830 wrote:

why dont you get tattooed while you are out here then? you always say how there arent any good artists in your area. there is your chance!

Basically, I don’t have the money ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, up until now all my money has been spent on the actual trips, and the traveling/touristing/lodging needed. Also, I’ve never really liked the thought of traveling alone for days with fresh ink, having to care for it in train-stations and airports. My next trip to the US, which will be the cross-country/west-coast one, will also be quite expensive, and therefore I doubt I’ll be able to squeeze in another 2-4 grand for a tattoo.

Add to that that I’m a total wuss and doubt I could do more than 3-4 hours at the most, (I was ready to kill myself and everybody in the shop after an hour and a half on my calf) and that means I have to do multiple sittings and put down an extra two grand travel money per sitting.

I will probably end up taking trips specifically to get tattooed, either over to the US or more likely over to the Eurasia continent (cheaper/shorter flights), but I still have the problem of loving to travel and longing to spend my tattoo money on more travels ๐Ÿ˜€
    It’s a first-world problem, for sure. I enjoy the traveling too much to use my limited cash for anything but ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 132811 wrote:

Great! I’ll do the same when I find myself in ICELAND!

(With enough notice I can fix you up with an Amish prostitute!)

Oh, so you’ll hook Arni up with an Amish ho, but I get nothing? I see how it is.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 132972 wrote:

Oh, so you’ll hook Arni up with an Amish ho, but I get nothing? I see how it is.

Hooking Arni up is simply a friendly gesture. Other situations require a more personalized approach.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.