Half Gram
    @

Hey there. Im Half Gram from Upstate NY. I am looking at finding an apprenticeship after I move in August. Until then I am going to be working on my drawing and my tech side of machines. I was looking for a decent machine to buy to actually have one to hold take a part and learn the parts with it in my hand. Just a machine no clipcord or anything. I found these and was wondering if anyone can tell me if there legit. If they are what the seller claims they are its an awesome deal
    909659MachineGift2.jpg
    Soba mini Clipper with Aaron Cain coil (white); old Bulldog handmade (black)….BOMB TTS Liner with next gen coil (grey); “JDQ” T-Dial (purplple); Rotary Seatlh

The guy is french so his english is very broken. I sent it to my buddy and he doesn’t think that the white one is an actual Soba. Possibly a clone. But he wasnt sure.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Wrong section of the forum. no technical info in the open section. Wait and ask your mentor

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Butthead is right, i know good solid machines to start off with but can’t tell you because you will probably use them to tattoo your mates in your room and then they will get aids in there arm. Find a apprentiship and you’re mentor will tell you when to buy you’re tattoo machine he will give you the right type of machine to buy which suits you. Even then you’re talking 2 years before he tell’s you to buy one i would get used to the good’o pencil.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Wardy 126273 wrote:

they will get aids in there arm. .

Quoted for awesomeness

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Amok 126302 wrote:

Quoted for awesomeness

seconded lol

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Hello and welcome to the forums. As far as advice goes…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.