ChristineCamaro
    Participant
    @christinecamaro

Hi, I’m Christine from Memphis. I currently have 16 tattoos and a lot of piercings (I lost count!) lol. I have a few pics posted in my album, but I still need to add quite a few more. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s ink!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@ChristineCamaro 125993 wrote:

Hi, I’m Christine from Memphis. I currently have 16 tattoos and a lot of piercings (I lost count!) lol. I have a few pics posted in my album, but I still need to add quite a few more. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s ink!

Hey there, welcome to the forums 🙂 You only put 4 of your tattoos in albums? Wheres the rest 🙂

ChristineCamaro
    Participant
    @christinecamaro

haha I need to take some pictures. The ones I have don’t show them very well. I also have 3 that need rework or cover up. And there are a few that I got before having children that are now full of stretch marks so I’ll save you all from throwing up! Ha ha ha

ChristineCamaro
    Participant
    @christinecamaro

I added a few more 🙂

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m about six hours east and north of you! Welcome!

Danielle Marie
    Participant
    @danielle-marie

Welcome. I am new here too and so far everyone has been really nice and welcoming! 🙂

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Welcome to the forum.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Welcome to the forum. You have a lot of tattoos, most of them are not that good ( sorry just being honest). Perhaps someone on this forum can direct you to a better artist near you. I wouldn’t continue with that sleeve until you find an amazing artist to finish it.

Clicking the link in peterpooses signature would be a good start.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Hi there and welcome to the forum! 🙂

ChristineCamaro
    Participant
    @christinecamaro

Thanks guys! I wouldn’t say some of them are bad, I’d describe some of them as HORRID lol. I recently just started working with a great artist, and the first 2 that are going is the ugly ass pin up and the barb wire arm band. I hate them. I got most of the work done between the ages of 17-20 and didn’t have my head on straight, but thankfully I didn’t get too far and for the most part, everything can be fixed.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@ChristineCamaro 126012 wrote:

Thanks guys! I wouldn’t say some of them are bad, I’d describe some of them as HORRID lol. I recently just started working with a great artist, and the first 2 that are going is the ugly ass pin up and the barb wire arm band. I hate them. I got most of the work done between the ages of 17-20 and didn’t have my head on straight, but thankfully I didn’t get too far and for the most part, everything can be fixed.

Welcome to the forum.

I am glad that you know what you have. I had a look at your album and didn’t quite know what to say. But good luck on your ‘fixer-upper’ projects! I hope your artist can turn barb wire and bad pin-up into a couple of jewels!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Hi welcome. Some of us here don’t sugar coat things. Never have anyone that has tattooed you do it again. hopefully you will be open to artist suggestions.
    Try Black 13 Tattoo There is no reason for anyone to get crappy tattoos unless your Wardy and just care about how much coverage you can get.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Yep, They’re bad.

Keep us poster.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

John Barrett is doing a guest spot at black13 april11-15th. Get some.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

welcome to the forums and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.