project77
    Participant
    @project77

Alright guys and gals, I created an account on this website in hopes to find help creating/finding the right tattoo for me, I’m finally 18 and I want to get my first tat. I know kind of what I want I have somewhat of an idea of what I want but still need help anyone mind pointing me to the right forum for my request? Thanks in advance

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

How about under “tattoos”
    What are you wanting? I would get a barbed wire arm band man I love that shit.
    Like this

tribal-armbands-tattoo-design-picture-5.jpg

project77
    Participant
    @project77

I was thinking of something like a tribal type tattoo on my upper back where it comes right on top of my shoulders and slightly comes up the neck just enough to where when I wear a Tshirt you can barely see the tribal tips and maybe have a bit of dark (light shaded) red in there with it that’s my idea

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@project77 125061 wrote:

I was thinking of something like a tribal type tattoo on my upper back where it comes right on top of my shoulders and slightly comes up the neck just enough to where when I wear a Tshirt you can barely see the tribal tips and maybe have a bit of dark (light shaded) red in there with it that’s my idea

Welcome to the forum!
    Tribal tattoos suck. They went out with nickle beer and horse shit in the garage.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Get something original. Don’t follow a dead crowd.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

don’t get a tattoo until your 100% sure what you want, asking people what tattoo to get isn’t a good start.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

@project77 125061 wrote:

Yea, but put this on your lower back.

project77
    Participant
    @project77

Why is it that nobody likes tribals anymore? I always thought certain ones looked awesome

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Just want to welcome you to the forum. Once you do get your tattoo, do come back and post pics! 🙂

project77
    Participant
    @project77

Oh yes for sure I will be back to post pictures. Mostly because I will want to hear y’all’s feedback and possibly get some more

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@project77 125122 wrote:

Why is it that nobody likes tribals anymore? I always thought certain ones looked awesome

I like tribal but only good tribal which is few and far in between.

good
    polynesian-tattoo11.jpg

Bad
    tumblr_m5vbuiW7671rvdfmao1_400.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Please don’t get tribal lol………Its rarely done well or even done by a decent artist, still looks dated and shit. Get some beautiful art instead!

Do you have an artist in mind?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Tribal is wasted space. No thought to it. Just black crap. Do yourself a favor. Remove tribal style from your mind.
    Seriously most tattoo artists will laugh when u come in asking for tribal. Not to your face because that would be unprofessional.

I got the back of my neck done along time ago. When I got it I just wanted a little bit to be showing.
    Man o man doin wish I let my artist put it up as high as possible. Think about things long term and you’ll be good.

volatileghost
    Participant
    @volatileghost

I have a tribal tattoo and I hate it and will be getting it covered up… 9 years later, I regret that tattoo soo much, especially because I got mine on my middle, upper back and now I want to put something truly extraordinary there but I have to worry about covering it up now. So just be certain, look at pictures of GOOD tattoos done by a good artist and find inspiration on how awesome wearing something that beautiful must feel and you’ll find something for you!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.