hustlesix
    Participant
    @hustlesix

Hi everybody Im a guy from London and I have just stumbled on this site.

It’s f*cking good you know.

A lot of the tattoo sites I’ve seen are all a bit pretentious with nonbody giving anyone respect about their tattoos unless they’ve been done by an amazing celebrity artists.

I like to think all kinds of tattoos have their own charm like. I like the crazy insanely detailed ones but also simple demure ones can look good in a different way. A £80 per hour tattoo is just as cool as a £300 per hour tattoo otherwise tattooing will just be for a bunch of rich kids and mid life crisis victims.

If you want a tattoo get it at whatever financial level is most applicable to you and even if you like tribals and kanji and crap like that don’t let anybody call it crap…well unless its like really crap and you know it yourself.

Ive got one and a half sleeves a chest tattoo which I hope to cover up and make into a full chest piece in 2013. I also have a calf tattoo of mighty mouse because im small, half black and half white BUT MIGHTY!!

ahem.

Thanks for reading my rant.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I’m sure you’ll find it interesting. Most here shoot right from the hip.

We like photos. (It’s requested that female members submit nude photos)

Sam

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Welcome mate 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome
    You won’t like it here either

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome
    You won’t like it here either

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

A tattoo doesn’t need to be ultra-detailed or done by a famous artist in order to be a good, but there’s no special charm in getting a tattoo that’s poorly done either. Regardless of whether your ink is shit or good, we’ll tell you and who did it is really irrelevant (though I always like to know whose work I’m looking at).

tool
    Participant
    @tool

you come in with a scratchers pile of shite, your gonna get ripped, but a technically good tattoo, irrelevent of subject matter or size will get the nod (well maybe not tribal lol). Enjoy you stay

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@tool 121469 wrote:

(well maybe not tribal lol).

Even well done tribal is still well done, regardless of it being ugly 😀
    The problem is that most tribal ISN’T well done. At least not the majority of what I’ve seen.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Hello

tool
    Participant
    @tool

i never said it wasn’t, I said it won’t get the nod from most on here, irrelevant if it’s well done or not.
    Most collecters acknowledge good work regardless if it’s there style or not, tribal still comes bottom of the pack.
    And what is good tribal, straight lines and the black packed well, how the fuck can you get that wrong!!

cascade505
    @

Welcome! I’m also new here looking to gain some tattoo knowledge and maybe see a few different types of egyptian and anime drawings.

hustlesix
    Participant
    @hustlesix

Do tribes actually rock the whole tribal tattoo thing?

I know there’s the african tribal tattos, aztec, yakuza and polynesian and even celtic but where the heck is the whole sharp ziggy zaggy dead black tribal tattoo from?

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Can we have some pics?.

I know what you mean ive been on other sites an coz mine are not fron someone exciting i got ignored.

I have small crap tatoos but i love them lol

cascade505
    @

photos would be very helpful 🙂 not exactly sure if the tribes wear them.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.