jasonstrapec
    Participant
    @jasonstrapec

Hey guys and girls. My name’s Jason. I’ve been creeping around on this forum for a while now and figured it’s about time i introduce myself. Some things about me…I’m 29. I’m married, no kids. I play the drums casually and professionally. My favorite band is Meshuggah, but i like most styles of music…especially hiphop. Not sure what my favorite movie is… My favorite book is The Silmarillion. My greatest fear is probably monsters actually being in my closet or under my bed haha.

I do have some tattoos. 2 of them, but they are pretty big so it feels funny saying its only 2. Funny thing is i started the one piece about 8 years ago, and the last session i had on it was about 7 years ago. Then just last week i had it worked on again by the same artist who started it. I’ll get some pics up soon! Has anyone else waited 7 years between sessions??

Anyway i’m looking forward to meeting some cool people on here and checking out some sweet ink!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Damn thats a long time between sessions, was it worth it?

Welcome on board 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome!
    I didn’t start till I was 56 years old. My first one was in June, since then I’m up to about 24 1/2 hours and working on covering my right leg. Is that a “pant leg” vs a “sleeve”?

jasonstrapec
    Participant
    @jasonstrapec

well there was really no reason for me to wait that long except for maybe financial reasons, but i could have saved up a few bucks every week and did at least a session a year. other than that it was just laziness…the artist was always around, and my friend too. But either way yes, it was definitely worth it! haha, pant leg.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.