The Reverend
    Participant
    @the-reverend

I managed to find this forum by accident yesterday and thought I’d register cos it looks like it’s full of decent folk who are as interested in tattoos as I am.

Anyway, a bit about me. I’ve been tattooing around 5 years and had my own studio for almost 3 years. I love to do full colour, comic style tattoos but due to where I’m based, it’s mainly tribal, names and stars that I get to do, but hey ho, at least I’m getting to do a job that I love and the customers are generally good folk. My wife gave birth to our son 5 months ago so life is sweet at the moment. Besides tattooing, I love snowboarding but not had chance to do any for a couple of years now. With any luck, I’ll be able to get back into it at some point.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Hello and welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new son! I just became a grandma 3 months ago!! Am planning on a tattoo to honor him on my left arm. Still in the process of design ideas right now. Hopefully I will be ready by spring to have it done. Enjoy your stay! 🙂

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Welcome to the forum Reverend. Always good to get more tattooists in here.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome!

I’m looking forward to some interesting conversations.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome. Post up some of your work.

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

Hi and welcome. Your own studio and a new son , you must be busy. My wife had our 2nd son 2 and a half weeks ago and we haven’t stopped.
    Look forward to the advice / comments that you can give us non artist enthusiasts.

The Reverend
    Participant
    @the-reverend

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I’ll get some photo of some of my work posted up when I get home. The internet at the shop isn’t the fastest at the moment as the phone engineers seem to be doing something with the lines across the road.

TattooLioness
    Participant
    @tattoolioness

Welcome to the forum. I am mostly a lurker, but trying to post more. I just love reading everyone’s experiences.

Waiting patiently to see some of your work.

The Reverend
    Participant
    @the-reverend

Finally got round to uploading some photos on here last night. If you look on my profile, the photos are on there. Hope you like them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.