MeganS
Participant
@megans

Hey everyone, just thought I should re-introduce myself, I joined a while back when I was still in college but exams took over my life for a couple of years so I’ve only just recently been able to get back on track with things, basically I’ve always had an interest in being a tattooist but stupidly I didn’t take any artistic subjects at a higher education level so I’m stuck with science qualifications and none in this field. I think I’ve got the talent but it’s the task of finding a teacher to take me under their wing now. Anyway, looking forward to enjoying the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, it’s never to late to learn something more ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you find a good teacher. Have you considered taking art courses in schools/colleges to get started?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome back megan and good luck on finding a good teahcer, a good portfolio will sell itself, if you get a chance show us some drawings

MeganS
Participant
@megans

I used to go to a weekend art class at a small local gallery, I should go down and see if it still runs ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll definitely upload some of my work this week, would be interesting to get honest opinions on it all rather than polite comments from friends.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
MeganS;105898 wrote:
would be interesting to get honest opinions on it all rather than polite comments from friends.

That’s one thing you can be certain to find here ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi Megan. I like cake!

MeganS
Participant
@megans

Hey buttwheat, that’s nice to know ๐Ÿ™‚

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
MeganS;105979 wrote:
Hey buttwheat, that’s nice to know ๐Ÿ™‚

I wouldn’t believe him….He told me he liked pie! ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome back to the forum.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome back to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your drawings and good luck with your dreams! :):)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello, do you currently have any tattoo’s. Welcome back to the forum.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

ditto on wardy’s post, good luck with your drawing, definitely get yourself into some art classes so you can learn some tenical aspects of your sketching but at the end of the day the most important thing to become good at something is drive and determination so keep pushing and dont give up ๐Ÿ™‚ x

MeganS
Participant
@megans

Thanks everyone for the welcomes ๐Ÿ™‚ No I don’t have any tattoos myself yet, I haven’t been 18 for long and I’m holding out until I find my perfect artist, hopefully I’ll have one this year at some point though!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
MeganS;106005 wrote:
No I don’t have any tattoos myself yet, I haven’t been 18 for long and I’m holding out until I find my perfect artist

Ah that is such a brilliant attitude to have! well done kiddo! wait as long as you can and find the best artist in the world and you wont go far wrong ๐Ÿ˜‰ pleasure to meet you x

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.