NicoConti
Participant
@nicoconti

I am a 19 year old guy from Malta. I usually practice art on my own and have been wanting to find an apprenticeship to help me learn how to tattoo for quite a long time. In Malta, tattoo artists rather not give their help to new tattoo artists, as today they are students, and in the future competitors as this island is quite small. These are some of my latest work which I have done. The first is a detailed sketch in pencil, the second is a aquarells and the third is chalk on black paper. I still have a long way to go, but willing to try my best to do so.
ra826s.png

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Umh.. wow!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Very nice artwork. Don’t know what to tell you about the apprenticeship if it is frowned upon in Malta. Just keep trying to convince someone to help you out. Your art certainly is quality work. Keep it up! Welcome to the forum, by the way. :):)

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

That’s very impressive artwork

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Wow nicee!! looks very realistic

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Your art work is fantastic. You have an amazing talent and if tattooing is how you want to express your ability then don’t give up. I don’t have advice on the apprenticeship either except keep trying!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

……………………………

Your artwork is awesome. You should have no problem at all finding a artist.

BowsButtons
Participant
@bowsbuttons

Bloody hell wow!

Just sell your artwork (coz it’s amazing) and keep trying for an apprenticeship. My friend couldn’t get work in malta either and couldn’t even open a new shop!

You’ll get somewhere eventually – took me 2 years!!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

wow, you’re artwork is amazing! if you cant get an apprenticeship in malta maybe consider travelling elsewhere to somewhere they will help you? in the meantime keep producing this stuff because its absolutely fabulous! 😀

NicoConti
Participant
@nicoconti

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the comments. I wish it was that easy to find apprenticeship.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Beautiful art, I’m sure you could do well working as an artist until you find an apprenticeship

NicoConti
Participant
@nicoconti

Something recent.
150173_3874571869906_1446979196_3421479_56131195_n.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

if you are serious about tattooing, you should consider moving to an area that has more concentration of tattoo shops, like usa or europe or something. your artwork is awesome and you should have no problems scoring an apprenticeship.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Damn!!!

I would love to be able to draw like that. This is top drawer artwork!

Cant see a problem with you getting an apprenticeship anywhere!

NicoConti
Participant
@nicoconti

Thanks guys 🙂 I appreciate the comments.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.