Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

My name’s Desiree. I’ll be 26 in August. My first encounter with tattooing was at 16 when I got my first of six tattoos. My first tattoo was of a red European dragon on my left shoulderblade. My other tattoos include: tribal dragon on my lower back, phoenix at the base of my neck, slave band on my left bicep, stars and stripes colored eagle head with U.S. Army under it on my right shoulder, and an ankh on my right forearm. My plan is to get a new tattoo hopefully this month of a phoenix in flames on my right side of my torso. I still have to meet with the artist I’m thinking of using and talk price as well as check out his portfolio and see if his skill is up to the task. Here’s a link to the thread with the picture in it of the design (Photobucket is not working for me right now -.-)

http://www.thetattooforum.com/getting-new-tattoo-t18560.html

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

looks good, welcome

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead

Desiree, its an easy name to remember as that is my daughter n laws name, and she also has several tattoo’s as well. Welcome here BTW, and good looking tat for sure.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Thanks for the welcome 🙂

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Welcome to the forum. That looks like it’s going to be a great tattoo. Loads of friendly people here.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

So I have a question and don’t know where else to post it. How does the point/level system work? I was up to level 6 and in a matter of 2 posts, it went down to level 2 and just barely over 100 points with 90 posts. And yet I see some people at level 16 for instance with only 6 posts. I’m quite confused about this system.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well the system deducts points when you post to long dead threads, and many of your posts are that… you posting on long dead threads. Today you chose to post onto a thread that’s been dead for 1.5 years, and that cost you a lot of points.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Ah, ok. I didn’t realize some of those posts were so old. That’s what I get for not paying attention. Oh, well. Thank you. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.