NandoSantos
Participant
@nandosantos

Hey budies, I’m from Brazil and I’m 20 years old. I dont have any tatoo yet, and I plan to make one really soon!

Actually I was planning that tatoo for over 3 years now, but I was waiting for something really meaningful to come on mind. And a good friend just died (8 days ago) , and it gave me an idea about a theme for my tatoo.

The theme might be “Life after Death” or anything that symbolizes Life … No idea what picture will be showing this theme already, but I’m sure i’ll find something out … till now the only think I could think of is Three of Life and Celtic Cross … also thought about a light in the end of a tunnel or something like that… maybe I’ll be mixing some great ideas …

Btw , just to you ppl know a little more about me, I’m a student and I’m studding for being an Statistician. I have a great hobbies that is volleyball, I play always when I have time (that means almost everyday at least one hour, on weekends I can stay playing for like 8+ hours!)

Well… thats me… or at least a bit about me …

Nice to meet you all .

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hello my friend it has been pleasurable to be meeting you

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Lol. Your English is humorous to me. Anyways, I’m getting a tribute tat as well. Using a crow to deliver the message though.

NandoSantos
Participant
@nandosantos
maniacthw;81001 wrote:
Lol. Your English is humorous to me. Anyways, I’m getting a tribute tat as well. Using a crow to deliver the message though.

First time I hear that o.o , I thought I had a nice english.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.