sidelvar
Participant
@sidelvar

Hey all. I’m one of many jumping from another site it seems. Figure I’d just drop a line and say hello.

Rider68
Participant
@rider68

Hey Sid, glad to see you here, also glad to see a lack of spam!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

We love not having spam here. If you see any, report it. I will get an e-mail to my phone and respond as quickly as I can ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome sidelvar. Wait aren’t you a mod with the other site? doesn’t that mean you have to go down with the ship.;)

Adler
Participant
@adler

Hey Sid, welcome aboard. You may actually be able to just be a member and not have to worry about deleting a bunch of shit everytime you log in.

sidelvar
Participant
@sidelvar

Sadly Alder thats all I do over there anymore.

BW, the only reason I’m a mod is b/c I want to keep the piercing forum clean and functional. I asked for more permissions just for the ability to delete spam.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

you know its brutal when a mod jumps… welcome!

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

hi sid………..i’m actually starting to feel at home here………:o

but i wish that there was an opening page with a link to the latest posts like at the other site……..

ArniVidar
@arnividar
reefdiver;79662 wrote:
i wish that there was an opening page with a link to the latest posts like at the other site……..

Change your bookmark to this: http://www.thetattooforum.com/search.php?do=getnew

๐Ÿ™‚

sidelvar
Participant
@sidelvar

Welcome or not they have us ๐Ÿ˜›

I personally just dont like the format. Missing feature that the other site had that I really liked. No spam though so I can deal.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
sidelvar;79716 wrote:
I personally just dont like the format. Missing feature that the other site had that I really liked.

Format of what, and what missing feature?

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Welcome, welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.