snowy
Participant
@snowy

Hiya i’m Jane ive had my first tatt done and am already wanting my next.:rolleyes:
it was a bit painful, but not as much as my bf ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=265980&l=8390e5fa5e&id=100000569083166
hope link works have no idea how to use this thing!:(

Mountain_Man
Participant
@mountain_man

Welcome, how ya doing and nice start but its only a beginning lol my first started out the size of a silver dollar now it takes up my right shoulder and theres 15 more to go along with it lol. I thank my GF for them cause every time she pissed me off really bad I ended up in the chair with the meditative sound of the needle gun ๐Ÿ˜€

snowy
Participant
@snowy

hiya thanks for the welcome , someone said why on earth would you ruin yer body, my reply was tattoos are art and ill be the gallery! love the way you make yer tattoos yer outlet over arguments thats cool, like i say ill have more, dunno what or when but im hoping soon , cheers again for welcome bud ๐Ÿ™‚

dynamite
Participant
@dynamite

Hi & Welcome,

I love that blue and black combination for some reason. I only had my first tattoo 2 months ago and now i nearly have a forearm sleeve already! seriously addicted.

snowy
Participant
@snowy

hiya yes i like the blue n black also dunno why lol, guess its like pringles once you pop n all that, nice tatt btw, cant wait for my next , thanks for the welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.