x5150x
Participant
@x5150x

Hey everyone,,Ive been looking around this site for a few days now mostly looking at albums and didnt even notice the “introduce your self”tread.I am a pro-artist working out of the state of NH.Ive been tattooing for close to 10 years now(first 6 were underground) and have been in a shop for the last 4.Working in a busy street shop i really never get a chance to take pictures of my work(that and i end up doing little hearts and names 10 times a day,and no one really wants to see that).I really would like to learn from different artists and share some of the stuff i learned along the way.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Props on getting yourself into a shop!
Unlicensed tattoo discussion isn’t allowed…so your past will have to be something you can’t discuss.

There are some requirements if you want access to the professional artist’s forum…upload a scan of your license and spore certificate into a private album in your profile and pm turbosatan so she can add you.

But first and foremost…
Welcome!
🙂

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Welcome! I’m sure you have some stories to tell! Sorry you have to do all the bullshit work, but I’m sure you get a few that make it worth it.

have fun here!

x5150x
Participant
@x5150x
Gsouder;67545 wrote:
Welcome! I’m sure you have some stories to tell! Sorry you have to do all the bullshit work, but I’m sure you get a few that make it worth it.

have fun here!

Thanks all!! Yea i dont mind doing shop minimum tattoos all day it deffinatly adds up,and as for stories i could go all day!!

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

Welcome aboard, come along and join the pro section and we can talk shit:D

x5150x
Participant
@x5150x
Izarrasink;67612 wrote:
Welcome aboard, come along and join the pro section and we can talk shit:D

thankx,,i will just waiting on approval from the boss

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.