PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Well in defense of myself, I am not alergic to phones either. But I will admit I hate spending all my time on 1… In any given day I deal with 10-20 Tattoos, at least 10 walk ins that want to talk about getting work done. Of coarse dealing with shop ordering issues. Unless I write down everything and everyones ideas, it can be very difficult to remember one person and what it was they had wanted in a day, let alone after a couple days. 99% chance I have forgotten all about you, until you phone or stop in again. I feel bad for forgetting to call back, but its not easy to keep track of every little detail. Alot of artists ego’s are not so much an ego. Artists do get over worked and usually pushed very hard, time is one of my biggest enemies, I only have 12 hours to do 16 hours worth of work in, and I stay open 7 days a week, I have 12 employees between 2 shops and I still can get over welmed with work. I don’t mean to get testy with anyone and I try very hard not to. But some days are worse than others.

Just my 2 cents worth anyways…

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.