Luke1081
Participant
@luke1081

Hey I am 18 years old and Ive always wanted a tattoo and i finally decided what I want and it means somethin to me.

I lost my mom when I was young and I wanna get a cross on my arm with her maiden name on like a banner type thing hanging off the cross on my right arm.

I need help picking a cross and drawing the tattoo. I have a friend that draws really well and i wanna give him something really good to work with.

The cross im open to all suggestions but I was thinking something with either really fancy clean edges or just a fresh looking cross and focus more on the banner.

Help!

There is no rush on this but I would like to have it and have it heal before spring.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Sorry for your loss.

I lost mine when I was 23. Time does make things more bearable.

As for inspiration check this link there are over 300 cross tattoos.

http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tattoos/index.php

It is a great resource.

Also your artist will be able to draw up something from the pictures that you provide.

Take Care
Matthew

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I’m sorry for your loss. I really hope you get what you want in this memorial.

Luke1081
Participant
@luke1081

I took a look at some of those crosses.. Nothin really took my eye the way i would want it to considerin its gonna be signifying something very important to me and the fact that im gonna be showing the world and more importantly myself this ink everyday… I def got some ideas from them! Anyone else??

Dmac
Participant
@dmac

Hmm. I dont really know what to say about the cross. you’ll find one you like. but for a banner, i’ve always liked this one…

http://whatisthepyramid.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/NAS-Streets-Disciple.jpg

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

I just drew up mine.

If your friend draws well, can you just describe to him what you want? Or even your artist for that matter. You obviously already know what you are wanting & what it looks like in your mind’s eye….try puttin it on paper yourself.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

^^^What she said. Sorry for your loss. Keep us posted on the ink you decide to go with

Luke1081
Participant
@luke1081

Okay I drew somethin up. Help me find other fonts I wanna make sure its exactly what I want!!

Also where should i get this??

How do you post pics up….

Also I think im going away from the cross and just have letters for now.

Help me put my drawing up…..

Luke1081
Participant
@luke1081

UPDATE!

Its done and im happier than ever.. I got it the day before my birthday july 16th i got it… I love it…

How do I post a pic????

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

Go into you User CP and put it into an album ๐Ÿ™‚

I love memory tattoos, I think they’re a fantastic way of keeping someone close to you and having a tattoo that will never lose meaning to you
Look forward to seeing it ๐Ÿ™‚

x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.