pabs1430
Participant
@pabs1430

Hi Guys

just signed up here for advice, im a guy thinkin of getting a 1st tattoo an really need advice of something to get I know you probably see these threads everyday but I really need a point in the right direction

With it being my 1st one I dont want one all over my back or a sleeve etc, I also dont want anything religious,

I’m particurly thinking of getting a tribal one but it seems like everyone has one of these nowadays the other ones I like is the star signs so which for me would be a Taurus but if anyone can come up with a decent one I’d greatly appreciate it

Many thanks

Crack The Palaces
Participant
@crack-the-palaces

The possibilities are endless. Think about some things that you’re interested in and are a big part of your life that are worth representing on your body. We can’t do that for you.

pabs1430
Participant
@pabs1430

True but the things im interested in are a bit cheesy for a tattoo like i’m into boxing,american football poker and things like that and I wouldn’t be happy with stuff like that as a tattoo I like flashy things and things that stand out but I dont want something ridciculousy flashy as my 1st Tat

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Get a koi..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.