matronmedusa
Participant
@matronmedusa

Yup, I’m new here. Of course, you knew that because I’m posting in the “introduce yourself” section…

I am a professional tattoo artist under the name “Medusa.” I signed up to this forum because I’m opening a new tattoo shop, and I really need some good, new artists. I’m assuming there’s a special process I must go through in order to be deemed a “professional artist” under the forum standards, so if anyone can enlighten me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I’m located in Mobile, Alabama and have been tattooing for about 8 years now.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the boards….enjoy your stay

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

welcome, let see some of your work dude!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

hey medusa how the devil have ya been keeping, last time i chatted with you it was when you were fitting out your new shop in november 2008 ๐Ÿ˜‰

i hope business has been keeping busy and i cant wait to see some more of that outsatnding work of yours…. at least your hubby can rest now the shop is done lol

send a copy of your paperwork to our admin “turbosatan” he will upgrade your account for ya ๐Ÿ˜‰

regards
outlaw (was sparxuk on freaks)

matronmedusa
Participant
@matronmedusa

Yeah, it’s actually been one let down after another for the past couple of years…but I guess the timing is finally right. Everything happens when it’s meant to, and THIS one is far better than what we were working on back then ANYWAY! LOL Thanks!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Looking forward to seeing your work.

Take Care
Matthew

matronmedusa
Participant
@matronmedusa

Thanks. I actually have a sample in the album on my profile.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.