cowakegirl
Participant
@cowakegirl

my name is lauren
i am currently living in rhode island though as the snow falls i long for the mountains of colorado…i am rehabing a knee injury and missing out on a season on the hill. i have a few tattoos and as my first post indicated (i apologize for my rude plunge into the question pool prior to a proper introduction) i am currently in the market for another. i have experienced the bad and the ugly, i have a scratched hack job motivated by the comfort of a bottle of Jack, and am now focused on the pursuit of a good tattoo. since i was not blessed with a single artistic gene i am forced to rely on others to bring my vision to fruition. in addition to pursing a tattooer for my next piece i love to see the amazing things people put on their skin so i came here.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

There ya go, welcome to the forums!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome. Enjoy your time here

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. You are not alone in the “no artistic ability”. I have to rely on lots of research and an artist I really trust.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
ontwo;56666 wrote:
Welcome. You are not alone in the “no artistic ability”. I have to rely on lots of research and an artist I really trust.

Pretty much this post + 1. I couldn’t draw to save my life! 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Welcome to the forum! x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome.

I am sure we can point you in the right direction of inspirational art for your tattoo artist to use.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.