karlague77
    Participant
    @karlague77

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Karla, I currently have 18 tattoos, I’ve had many piercings throughtout the years, and right now I have 5 dermal implants (2 on my face and 3 on my shoulder). I’ve been looking around the forum, and so far like what I see. Everyone seems very nice and helpful ๐Ÿ™‚

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Wahey, I’ma likin’ what I’m seeing already!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL @ JOKER !! ZIP YOUR TROUSERS BACK UP MAN !!

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Shit, Skype was on….. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL knew i know you from somewhere !! thought you was blocked !!! ROTFL :rolleyes:

weoulf
    @

i am we0ulf fr0m PhiliPPines.i am interested in tatt00s! is there any0ne here wh0 can helP me t0 c0vering uP my tatt00 int0 a jaPanese IREZUMI.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome to you both.

Weoulf there are many irezumi sites what is it you want covering?
    If you can please post up a pic.

Take Care
    Matthew

karlague77
    Participant
    @karlague77

thanks guys! I’ve uploaded some pictures to my album to share some of my tats and piercings with you all ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

hi there to you Karla, you got some nice tattoo’s on that lovely body of yours….
    welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

karlague77
    Participant
    @karlague77

thank you Outlaw;)

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Hello karla, I’m with Outlaw you have a wonderful body under those nice tattoos!

karlague77
    Participant
    @karlague77

Thanks S. Neill….btw I uploaded a couple new pics of my most recent tats done over the weekend. I have to return to finish up some shading and probably add a few more things…it’s definitely a work in progress. People ask me all the time if I’m done, honestly I don’t think that will ever happen ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.