bozek36
    Participant
    @bozek36

Hello everyone, I’m new here. I’m a 16 year old male who’s interested on getting my next tattoo next summer. Figured I’d come around to a forum now so that by the time comes around to actually get my ink, I’ll be very well informed (hopefully). Well, I’m sure I’ll be seeing you guys (and girls) around! 😀

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Welcome to the forum.

Give it more time…..

Not to mention, depending on where you are at, it is illegal to tattoo you until the age of 18.

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess

Welcome to the forum.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Hiya!! How did you find the forum? hope you enjoy your time here.

If your parents are cool with you gettin a tattoo then by all means take advantage of it and express yourself!!

=)

Ash

bozek36
    Participant
    @bozek36
    AhshKoshBGosh;47276 wrote:
    Hiya!! How did you find the forum? hope you enjoy your time here.

If your parents are cool with you gettin a tattoo then by all means take advantage of it and express yourself!!

=)

Ash

Just google’d tattoo forums and this seemed most appealing to me, and to be the most “active.” And yes, my parents are 1/2 cool with it, and it will still be taking some persuading to do, but I’m sure I can get it done.

And as for the age thing, at 16 in Pennsylvania you can get tattoo’d but with parents consent. One of my family friends is a notorious tattoo artist in my area and would be willing to do it for a very generous discount.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome

Just make sure that notorious translates into 100% sterile and a shit hot artist and you will be fine.

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum,
    i am presuming that the legal age in your state is 16 then ??

so you say your next tattoo… so what is the tattoo you have now and what ideas have you for your next one ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.