Violetgems
    Participant
    @violetgems

Hello good people,

Just wanted to rock up and say hello. I am a female with only four large-ish tattoos. I am currently working on a half sleeve that will tie into the right chest peice I currently have of roses . I love the idea of a bow on my wrist and am seriously considering it. But would have to go to another artist to do it. My main/favourite artist has been in the business for 40 years and is real old school. I am sure he’d do it, but I am too chicken to ask. He’s lovely, but scary too. Feels off/unfaithful doesn’t it swapping to another artist? LOL

Anywhoo. I’m glad to have found this forum and am looking forward to participating. ๐Ÿ™‚

xoxshaye-bxox
    Participant
    @xoxshaye-bxox

Welcome to the forums! I’ve been a member for like maybe 24 hours and im happy i am… Everyone is awesome and are willing to help with any questions or problems you have…
    Have you got any pics of your tats? Would like to see the half sleeve and chest piece once its finished =)
    Well have fun.
    Cheers <3

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚ get the wrist tattoo done it will look sweet ๐Ÿ˜Ž

wak
    Participant
    @wak

Welcome…

What are you doing in Sydney?

-Wak

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Welcome to the forum. Post pics of your work and we’ll look forward to chatting with you.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the friendly forum…

it is nice to stay with the same artist but being loyal can sometimes place you in a predicament,some artists wont do certain places or certain styles, but i can assure you that your artist will understand and will not stab you in the eyeballs for deserting him and going to somebody else :p

xoxshaye-bxox
    Participant
    @xoxshaye-bxox

I knew a guy who was loyal to his artist but when he started travelling around Aus he decided every new state he went into he would get a tat… Eventually once he got back home he went to go get some work done and the artist flipped out, going i can’t you believe you would do that, they all look like shit, now im going to fix them and add my own lil spin on them! Needless to say my mate found a new artist!
    Just thought id share my mates story with you…
    Cheers <3

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome.

Don’t worry too much art is something that should be shared and I enjoy seeing new artists all the time.

We pay for our work and as long as you are not ripping off the orig artists work with somebody else I cannot see the reason for complaint.

The bow sounds a great idea.

Take care
    Matthew

Violetgems
    Participant
    @violetgems

Thanks for the lovely warm welcomes. ๐Ÿ™‚ I got the bow! I waited to long after I got it to photograph it as it’s now day 3 and looking like another dry heal. Doh! So in a few weeks I’ll post a pic. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.