FairyLady
    Participant
    @fairylady

Hi everyone,

I just registered on this board, so a quick word to introduce myself would be in order…

My name is Eline, I’m 23 years old and I live in Ghent (Belgium). In a few months I’ll have graduated my History education from uni, and I plan on teaching history in high school next year. Next to that, I’m passionate about music. I love doing cover songs and am slowly beginning to work on my own songs as well. I don’t play any instruments – to my regret – I just sing. My heart goes out the most to Heavy Metal music; therefore, I’m part of Berserkir since 2,5 years. We play melodic black metal. For all who might be interested: myspace links are in my signature!

So far for the “official” part, I’m here for the tattoo’s of course! I got my first one done two months ago: a rose with ornaments on the right side of my lower back. It was drawn freehand by an artist here in Ghent, whose designs I loved the minute I saw’m (I’ll post a pic in the apropriate thread). For now I don’t have any plans for another tattoo, I figured I’d enjoy this one as much as I can for a while, then we’ll see… I logged on to this forum, because I love this form of body art, and have great respect for artists who perform it. So I hope to have a good time and meet some nice inked people;)

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the friendly forum Eline, and thankyou for posting an introduction…. i wish more people would be as polite as you.

we have some great people on here and im sure you will like your stay ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Tana

xander
    Participant
    @xander

hi hope you like it here ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome to the forum

Take Care
    Matthew

FairyLady
    Participant
    @fairylady

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.