Matt31
    Participant
    @matt31

Post removed at members request Admin

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Sorry to hear that. 🙁

Finding a decent tattooist is really hard which is why best to stick to ones you have seen a mass of portfolio work or others wearing their tattoos.

I understand what you mean though – my first tattooist is moving towards semi-retirement and is a cranky bastard at the best of times but he just did not seem passionate about doing the backpiece I wanted so sometimes you have to move on.

I am sure the piece can be corrected with some bolder outlining.

Good luck with that.

Take Care
    Matthew

sorrowlovesEmilie
    Participant
    @sorrowlovesemilie

I got mine done at voodoo studio in warrington, even though its an hour and a half + train journey from where I live, they are immense and I got lee who works there to do a great fine line piece in colour on my ribs, you should definately check them out for a rework or a new tatt if your not happy, and i was a first timer and they were very nice to me, they have a website too so you can see each artists credentials and choose who you want to do the tatt before you go!

Hope I helped!

Matt31
    Participant
    @matt31

I have been asked to remove this post by a friend due to conflict of interest but this does not change my opinion. 🙂

xander
    Participant
    @xander

who asked you to move it ?

Regurgitator
    Participant
    @regurgitator

Why dont you post some pictures of the tattoo so we can see

Matt31
    Participant
    @matt31

The owner of the tattoo shop Dave has asked my friend to get in touch with me to remove it, and I do not want her to incure anymore bother which is why I have tried to remove it be unfortunately its to late to edit it.
    I will be getting in touch with the website directly to ask if they can delete the thread for me.

The tattoo has been rectified at Voodoo Tattoo so posting pictures would be pointless now as I do not want Dark Art to take credit for hat the tattoo looks like now.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Well actually i think people should know!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

unless the artist is going to break your legs for posting this i would leave it !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.