BBWorthington
    Participant
    @bbworthington

Soooo.. I got my first tattoo about 2 weeks ago.. ok, first 4. and i shoulda have jsut waited about a month but i act on impulse way too much and the guy that did mine completely fucked it up. like. i thought it was prettygood at first, till everyone that saw it said it looked like complete shit. so… yeeeeeah.. i took a picture from a distance and i think it looks pretty good but then i took a picture up close, and its just.. all wrong, practically none ofthe lines are straight. my sister thought the top diamond was a purse till she asked me! i was like ‘ a fucking purse?! are you kidding me?!!?’
    it was bad. but idk. i need an opinion from someone else who isnt just trying to bea complete asshole. lol

the top diamond is supposed to be 3-D, i know and i keep hearing that it will look alot better when the colors finished. but idk how soon thats gonna be. the top closest corner to my boob felt like i was having needles shoved into my left nipple and it wassnt the best feeling in the world! haaa!
    then the rest are sposed to be like dripping paint.. but he did a few more drips too many and theres lines thru em so they look kinda lame. = the one on the far left looks ok, but the far right has much to be desired.

please help me out here!!!!!!

2vwth84.jpg

^^^^ the whole shebang… on the left side.. =) ^^^^

vvvv — the colors darkened to see the lines better.. — vvvv

or05za.jpg

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

I wouldn’t have chosen that particular wording, but it is pretty bad. I’m not sure I would have been able to say it was diamonds if you hadn’t told me. I guess you can kinda get that from the lower three, but the first…no way. Sorry. Its possible it could be fixed but I’d have to see the original art. Make sure you go to a reputable artist.

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Yeah, I’m sorry that happened to you.

JessPete
    Participant
    @jesspete

Oh, honey! I’m so sorry! You’re such a beautiful girl and these aren’t good. I can’t imagine how bad they hurt and to get them covered up is going to be much worse. Please, please, don’t go back to the original artist. His drawing AND tattoo skills are way behind. Sherav had some good ideas for a cover up, but don’t let that guy work on you anymore.

It’s not all bad though, at least it’s a bad tattoo on a smokin’ hot girl!

chilly
    @

Sorry to see this was done to you. He/she should have known their limitations! You’ll have to wait until it heals and go to a reputable professional to get it fixed. I hope you aren’t super attached to the diamonds because they will likely try to cover it up with something larger to get rid of them. Fortunately, you will likely lose much of the linework during the healing process as it looks too shallow; that will make it easier to cover. You may have some large, dark floral pieces suggested, etc. Till then, do some internet searching to start getting an idea of what you’d like. This could be a little expensive as you have a large area to cover.

Had you seen any of his/her work before getting this?

purplestar
    Participant
    @purplestar

Ouch and double ouch! Looks like you’r on the way for your first cover up. Thankfully there only outlines, tjat should make the job easisr, but please reserch your next tattooist. Yoo could hardley call the person who did this one.

Purplestar

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Sorry this has happened to you, if it’s any consolation, and I know it probably, isn’t you are not the first, and won’t be the last. As already pointed out at least it is only the outline…………….my crappy one was shaded and so bad I wouldn’t even post a picture of it. Just had mine completely reworked and will be posting a picture of my resulting tattoo which i love! I have still got the original design but two sessions later with an artist who knows his job and I can now look at it……………I’m sure, after it has healed, you will be able to to do something with it……………plenty of advice on here I’m sure, and from people who know what they are doing. Take care……….

xander
    Participant
    @xander

where you get it done ???

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I’d suggest a piece that starts below your armpit and sweeps down to your thigh somewhere, looks awesome on a bangin’ chick (in my opinion anyway)

KrAsHFAMOUS
    Participant
    @krashfamous

i think it could be fix maybe with a tad bit thicker lines with a steady hand but the big diamond idk about that im sorry its a really cool idea for diamonds but yeah thats my say in this

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I just want to punch the guy in the face and then kick his teeth out…and then maybe smash a few ribs and break a few other bits and pieces:mad:

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

this was done by a real tattoo studio ??

if you go to a different artist they prob can be saved .

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Don’t go back there!! Find a reputable artist, and see what they think. They may be able to fix that one, or it just may have to be covered. Ask they artist what they think. Also, I would suggest that you find an artist that has a protfolio of some of their work so you can see their quality of work for yourself.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

I wouldn’t even try to fix it. Cover it. You’ll regret it if you try to fix it. In my opinion, it is unfixable. It needs to be covered, and that is where you should be thinking.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I’ll just repeat what I said in your last thread about this god awful mess.

me wrote:
    Matthew hit it on the head dude chick. You’re going to need a very large total cover up on that ugly bastard. Your best bet is to go to an actual artist in an actual, full-priced, reputable tattoo shop and ask them what they think they can do for you. I’ve no doubt they’ll be able to help you out, but it’s going to cost you.

Your alternative is, of course, to hunt down the man that did you so wrong, tie him down to a granite alter, and ritualistically disembowel him in the name of the gods of bad art in hopes that in return for this sacrifice they’ll remove this awful stain from your body.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Seriously, here’s a knife. Get to work.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.