romseeker123
    Participant
    @romseeker123

hi ppl! just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say that im happy to b a member here…and i also wanted to get some suggestions on a tattoo that i wish to get in the near future…here is a link to the picture of it….http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/liseet/?action=view&current=img043.jpg

I was wondering if it is better to have it in color or if it would look better in black and white….thanx

wak
    Participant
    @wak

Tattoos are forever dude. What’s the connection with the Halloween candy? The character is cool. It reminds me of old racing posters by Stanley Mouse from the 60’s. I’d ditch the other elements (bats and candy) and think long and hard that this is what you want to put on your body forever.

Good luck!

-Wak

romseeker123
    Participant
    @romseeker123

oh well yea i had in mind of removing the bats and the other stuff because i thought it was tooo disctracting…i just dont know whether it would b better to get it in color or in black and white…basically this tattoo, to me, symbolizes the tree of life and how at two opposites end, theres a male and a female and even though we are set apart…our roots…or morals r similar no matter the gender or race or any of that racist stuff

callmebrit
    Participant
    @callmebrit

I personally like it in color. I think that getting it in just black and grey/grey wash would tone it down a bit. I guess it just depends on what you are going for.

I think your idea behind it is pretty cool, its def. not your average tree of life. Where would you be getting it?

romseeker123
    Participant
    @romseeker123

i was thinking my right forearm…im not too sure of anywhere else where i could possibly place the tattoo…any suggestions would b greatly appreciated

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

If you do go for colour I would advise against too much green if possible it is a monster to keep in the skin as it can blotch and is murder to remove with laser.

That said depending on the size you could have it pretty much anywhere on your body.

If it is your first i would poss recommend the upper arm – it is well padded, easily covered and leaves room for a future sleeve if you wanted one.

The back is also the biggest canvas you have and you might want to save that space later down the line.

Take Care
    Matthew

romseeker123
    Participant
    @romseeker123

well i was thinking of the forearm cuz its lighter there than the rest of my arm…when it comes to the coloring….if i WAS to have color in it then it would have very light green or maybe even a light brown inside the outline. i was also wondering if i should add a background to it or if this tattoo seems like it could stand on its own without a background

printabletattoo
    @

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Cool art – I saw keep the colors

I have to agree with Mathew on this you should consider the upper arm!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.