hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Just a salutation from the newbie, indigenous to Aotearoa(nz) absolutely brand new to the industry trying my hand at an age old art form, my ancestry have been body carving forever literally. My artistic ability is genetic with a thousand year history its only natural that the transition into “moko rangatira”happen I just wish it could’ve been sooner, anyway fellow enthusiasts I dont have anything to date but I’ll be certain to let you know later on k ? ,kia kaha,

Hoani. :p:p:p:)

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Welcome to the forums

From what I hear New Zealanders have the highest amount of tattooed people per head of population then any where else in the world

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666
    Aussie_Al;41299 wrote:
    Welcome to the forums

From what I hear New Zealanders have the highest amount of tattooed people per head of population then any where else in the world

Welcome Hoani!!!

Looks like I need to move to NZ!!!!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Hoani

I have been studying up on some Moko techniques in the trad tools – fascinating stuff.
    Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing the ink you get.

Take Care
    Matthew

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey Auzzie that was quick !, NZ maybe the last post before you fall off the edge its still an awesome place to live if you’re looking for paradise you’ve found it. still trying to fathom out the power source connection to the iron can you help. I’ll eventually get there I would appreciate any help cheers all, Hoani p.s. yeah we are pretty keen on the body art its amazing what you can do with a walking canvas looks awesome.

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey Matiu(Mathew in Maori) yeah some pretty cool stuff you will find that different patterns represent different tribes its one way of recognising where the wearer is from and generally speaking the patterns are derived from nature and suit the body area the pattern adorns. Maori understood the human anatomy,have a cool day
    Hoani

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.