Inky
    Participant
    @inky

hello everyone

I don’t have any tattoos yet but hoping to get my first in July but I’m not sure. My dad has 2 tattoo guns and he is gonna give me a tattoo, I asked him if he could it neat and get the lines straight and he sed it’s hard to follow the lines when u start bleeding is that true? It gonna have to be small and quite simple but I want more than one. I thinking of getting the Japanese symbol for love on my belly but if anyone has any suggestions of what to get and where that would be great ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m only 16 btw that’s why my dads doing it.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Welcome to the forum

Is your dad a professional tattooist?

How often does he tattoo?

An experienced tattooist will have no problems doing straight lines.

Inky
    Participant
    @inky

He’s not a professional but he’s done some of his own and some people in my family, my brother has done some of his own aswell. I know it won’t be as good as a professionals but I don’t wanna wait 2 years lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Ross_W
    Participant
    @ross_w

Really sounds like a bad idea. What sterilization methods does your dad use? Does he use disposable needles, tubes, gloves, etc?

Also, is his work any good? I doubt it, as anyone who cant tattoo a straight line shouldnt be tattooing other people. I think your dad is full of shit with the “hard to follow the lines when u start bleeding ” nonsense. Unless you have have some blood thinning agent in your system, bleeding will be minimal. I suggest wait the 2 years and get it professionally done. You dont NEED a tattoo right now.

Inky
    Participant
    @inky

Thanks for your advice ๐Ÿ™‚

There is a couple of tattoos he has done that look good but I duno what he uses etc
    Il have to think about it and see what he does and uses etc
    Thanks for your help ๐Ÿ™‚

Rockysmom
    Participant
    @rockysmom

sounds iffy to me. i would wait 2 years and have a professional one done. trust me, this is gonna be on your body for the rest of your life, you want it to be good.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

A two year wait is nothing compared to a lifetime of bad ink.
    You want a tattoo then get a pro to do it besides tattoo removal is expensive and very painful.

Take Care
    Mattehw

Inky
    Participant
    @inky

thanks for the help ๐Ÿ™‚

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

What have you decided?

I am hoping you are going to wait!

Inky
    Participant
    @inky

Im not sure
    the tattoo i want is going to be reli tiny so i might get him to do the reli small one cus i know that he will be ok doing that then wait till im 18 to get bigger ones that i want

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Ok keep us posted

And please make sure he uses new needles and tubes if you do decide to get work done by him

Inky
    Participant
    @inky

I will ๐Ÿ™‚
    im not seeing him till july but when he comes he sed we can look through what hes got and stuff so i wont know till i have a chat with him ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.