Punainen
    Participant
    @punainen

Hello!

I’m a rather young, independent sort of a guy from Finland.
    I don’t have any tattoos yet, but I have few ideas on what to have done on my skin…
    I’ll propably post some of my sketches on the forum as soon as I finish something worth posting.

I’m having small difficulties in expressing my thoughts in english as it’s not my native language but I think I’ll manage ๐Ÿ˜€

-Punainen

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

welcome to the forum, give us a clue on what sort of stuff your into tattoo wise. Am sure people will help choose the right ones for you.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Looking forward to seeing your sketchwork.

Take Care
    Matthew

Punainen
    Participant
    @punainen

Thanks for the warm welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€

I like old school-ish tattoos, 19th century prints, skeletons and such.
    I’ve been sketching a black and white tattoo of a 19th century anatomy book -style skeleton with a funny hat dancing on top of a medieval town in flames. I’m not really sure yet what I’ll get inked on myself, but I’m pretty sure it involves skeletons and some absurd slogan that makes no sense ๐Ÿ˜›

I’ve done some sketches.. I’ll post some as soon as I get them scanned/photographed.

-Punainen

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum, im sure you will find some ideas and help from the many helpful ones

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Welcome!! You type better English than most of us that are!! Can’t wait to see your sketches!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.