markus696979
    Participant
    @markus696979

Just saying whats up I’m 26 from washington PA USA. The weather here sux an i just got back from a three day carpet installation marathon for work at a place like five hours away. I had to work with this SLOW mfer who has to drink a 12 pack just to make it through a normal work day.

Let me explain how slow this guy is ok in the time that it took this guy to installa 4 1/2 ft X12 ft peice of rug I ripped up 5 rooms of glue down carpet (glue down rip up is a son of a B) then I cleaned them and installed 3 12x14ft rooms…………… Then i said something about it to em at about midnight an he had the nerve to get shitty wit me saying that i had an attitude.

I was like dude its takin you 5 hours to do this I don’t have an attitude I’m stating the obvious. He muttered sumthing about him makin workin with him more miserable (if that was even possible) I laughed dead in his face put my headphones on an walked away. The only thing that kept me from stompin this guy into the ground was that i just kept picturing myself tossing em around like a rag doll and curb stomping em.

Idk if its just me but theres sumthing that just makes me nervous about a guy that has to drink like a fish just to be awake. In my mind its like balancing a tray of dishes on a broom handle. You may be able to balance that shit for along time but eventually those dishes are comin down. I just hope i’m not around when it happenes.

Ya just felt like venting for a min like a said I just got back literally walked in the door an hr ago after a 5 hr ride in a POS van wit this douche aaaaa its 5am my woman is asleep so can’t talk to her so here you go world.

O ya tattoos rock

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Markus

Welcome to the forum.

Sometimes it is good to vent – hell I just tore into a colleagu who has been mouthing off all week – first time I heard them shut up. 😉

Take it easy looking forward to seeing your ink.
    Matthew

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Welcome, lol he’s an alcoholic!!!!!!!!!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Get real Izzy. He’s not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings. He’s just a garden variety drunk. You know, you really shouldn’t make unfounded accusations like that. It’s not nice.

Oh, and Markus, tats or GTFO! 😀

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

LMAO……alcoholics only go to meetings when they know they’re alcoholics lol, this guy dosnt know he’s one, he prob goes home and drinks a box of beers after work to lol, and maybe a 6 pack for breakfast. I’d personally just want to kick his arse. 😀

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I would say you dont need to worry about him, in a few years he will have drank himself to death.
    I used to date an alcy who thought to drinnk a minimum bottle of wine per day and also go on the lash 3 /4 times a week was normal behaviour???
    losers!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

nice random thread lol…….
    right where did i put that bottle of jd lol… :p

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Outlaw;36238 wrote:
    nice random thread lol…….
    right where did i put that bottle of jd lol… :p

‘Wreckon aye, think i’ll get the vodka out, we make our own:p

markus696979
    Participant
    @markus696979

Just to update this a lil. This guy “dave” is a stone cold alchy. The next day after we had worked till 530am

he was up at 9am drinkin already. It cracks me up because he’ll be on the job smellin like a 6pack an he’s oblivious that everyone he talks to walks away thinkin “Dam that guy is a drunk”.

Also what pisses me off is like (kissin my own ass) every person i work with that works like shit I end up gettin glued to there hip by my boss because all of a sudden that person’s production goes up…….

wonder why btw

yesterday this joker royally fucked up he loose layed a room of rug cut off excess the seamed the room to the doorway problem was the seam peice cut for that room was running in the opposite direction. Normally you’d just flip it around and row off the other side. But it was a pattern rug and the pattern only runs one way.

so instead of rippin door way seam off an movin the rug to opposite wall (like i suggested) there would of been small cross seam in the door way because it would of been short due to the fact that the excess was already cut off, an a lenght seam.

he opted to leave it and put together a frankenstein seam made of 5 different peices …. he’s a butcher.

neway if your still reading sry almost done

then the jerk off accidentally left the seam iron on the rug an it gets hot as hell and it put a big burn mark on an off white carpet, then he had to put a patch in the middle of the room…

all while this was happening i was in a room that was finished already laying on the floor listening to my headphones.

thanks for listening

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

anyone fancy a pint???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.