RobboVXRastra
    Participant
    @robbovxrastra

Afternoon all,

Just joined today and looking for designs for an old tattoo I dont like. Had the tattoo when I was 16 and now i’m 25 I hate it. I guess I just wanted to be cool back then 🙂

Any ideas on what i should do? Should I post a pic up of it so the artists on the site can throw some ideas at me?

Any help we be very much appreciated.

Robbo

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Robbo

Welcome to the forum. It is a good plaxce to pick up ideas.

To help you with what you want we could do with a pic of the tattoo.
    It would also be a big help if you could state what your personal tastes are.

Things like;

Preference for colour or black/shade (or non)

Style of tattoo that you want (fantasy, comic, serious, religious, portrait, tribal etc)

Anything that you really do not want.

Take Care
    Matthew

RobboVXRastra
    Participant
    @robbovxrastra

Thanks for the reply!

The tattoo i have is a tribal, I am really liking some of the shading i’ve seen recently. Shading is probably what I would go for. I’m just really stuck with what too do, i’m not much of an artist so cant sketch the shading myself.

35moaag.jpg

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

im affraid to say that its a miracle you need not a design, that is some fair piece to try and cover, your best bet might be a few hits with laser treatment first then you can get something nice to go over it, i know laser is quite expensive but the best thing is that black is the easiest and best colour to remove.

good luck with it buddy, let us know how you go on with it please….

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Outlaw is right for a cover up you would need plenty of laser to lighten it.

I would suggest getting the tribal reworked so that you have a fresher outline and some bold black shading. Once you have it worked on again by an experienced artist I am sure you will feel better about it.

The design is ok it just needs to be reshaded. Also it would be much, much cheaper than laser.
    Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Matthew

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I would agree with outlaw on this one.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I’m with the crowd on this one man–that fucker ain’t going anywhere unless you get it removed entirely. I’m sorry man, but I think you may be stuck with it.

One comment, one question.

Comment:

Have you considered sleeving that arm out? From my own experience, while I liked the designs of the tattoos on my right arm, after they were done I didn’t care for the placement. However, after I added enough designs to my arm to turn it into a 3/4 of a sleeve, with an eye to make sure the new designs were harmonious with what was there, the entire set was transformed into sheer killer awesomeness. You might think about just coming up with some awesome designs and see if putting more ink in and around it won’t make it more acceptable.

Question:

That thing was Flash wasn’t it?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.