CrazzyFool
    Participant
    @crazzyfool

Names Jason, from Lancaster, PA.
    I live downtown where there’s a pretty big art scene, especially because an art college is right up the street.
    Also there’s a damn tattoo shop on every corner.
    If you live around here I recommend Transcending Flesh, and Freedom Gallery.

Here’s a little bit of my ink.

bluearm.jpg

bluegreenarm.jpg

right333.jpg

wrist.jpg

Throw down your opinion.
    Oh, and I would’ve put more pictures but it would only let me use 4.
    Sorry.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Crazy

You can add more pics into your gallery – was wondering what it said on your wrists.
    Did you draw your own designs – that is some interesting ink you have.

Love the skull. I am not normally into the skulls and such but the bold use of colour really does set it off.

Take Care

Matthew

CrazzyFool
    Participant
    @crazzyfool

I actually agree with you, I hate skulls, but that was actually a painting I came across looking at art and I loved it, so I said what the hell.

My wrist says, “You’re out in left field and lacking interest, you fight the boredom but it makes no difference, your mental health kid that’s what’s in question, keep acting obscure, we’ll keep them guessing, they’ll be out of touch obsolete”.
    Then the other wrist goes along with it and says, “They’re faking champions handpicked, and all the fights have been fixed, you wake to suffer through the day, trade a dream for the pay, well here’s the fact I hope it sticks, you’re just alive out of habit.”
    They’re actually lyrics by From Autumn To Ashes.

Also to answer your question, I didn’t draw any of it myself, but a guy who used to be my best friend drew the whole graveyard, castle scene.

Thanks for the comment bud.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.