jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

Hey everyone – I’m new, and I love tattoos. I have three right now, but am working on getting a fourth designed. My first tattoo was on my right ankle – it’s a little girl with butterfuly wings, and has my daughter’s name, Makenna. My second tattoo was on my left ankle, and it is a tiger with blue eyes, with my youngest son’s name, Ty. My third is a dragon holding a shield, with my oldest son’s name, Austin.

I’m needing to get a fourth one designed for me. I want to get a very feminine, very pretty heart and cross combo, with music notes somehow incorporated; this tattoo will not be for any of my children; instead, I want it to signify three things very important to me – my faith, my love of life, and music.

Any suggestions/art help would be AWESOME!

I’m posting pics of my current tats.

Oh, by the way, my name is Jeania, and I live in Mississippi right now, and I’m a single mom with three amazing kids.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Welcome Jeania… one question where in MS do you livei n? I lived in Biloxi area for 7 years and thinking of moving back to be closer to my dad. Just wondering where you were in MS.

Once again welcome to it chickie and hope you enjoy your time here.

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

Oh I live in greenwood, MS. I wouldn’t recommend this town to even my worst enemy. I’m actually moving back to Lexington, South Carolina in mid-February.

I’ve heard Biloxi is nice though….anywhere down on the coast or in upper Mississippi. Greenwood is in the Delta, and is NOT nice.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

how ya mean not nice? just bad neighborhoods and stuff like too much racism going on? the gulf coast is ok… nothing to write home about but i feel that way about all of MS. SC adn NC are fairly nice states to live in… i like it there.

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

nice like the schools suck, racism is rampant, and government is completely corrupt. Oh, did I mention the schools suck? And there are no decent men here, either….LOL..

Except my tattoo artist, but he’s married, damn it!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

AWWW aint that the way tho… ya meet someone great and their already spoken for. BAH

Yea MS as a whole has shitty schools… i was in home schooled because of it and graduated 2 years before i would have in their schools. Ingnorance is a way of life up there and it is pretty said. yes and the men do suck. they either cheat, beat or both. ick nasty bastards!

SkinDeep
    Participant
    @skindeep

Here is a thought I had for your tat going from your idea. Needs alot of touch up but it would be a start.
    Heartandcross.jpg

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

Hey! Thanks so much for that, SkinDeep! It is a great start – the only thing I would change would be for the cross to be a bit more stylistic, more feminine, along with the heart. I love the fact that the music notes are on an actual score – I would probably like to add a Treble clef somewhere.

You’re awesome – and I would love input from others on placement. I already have one on both legs, on the outside, right above my ankle. I have a dragon on my right arm. I thought about doing this one on my breast area – kind of smallish, and right along my bra line, at the top. I wouldn’t put any other tattoo there – this one is close to my heart, so I thought this would be a good place.

What do you think?

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

I just looked again, and I see there is a treble clef already there…it’s just on the wrong end of the score. But it looks awesome!

๐Ÿ˜€ :rolleyes: ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.