Wolf Enchantress
    Participant
    @wolf-enchantress

Hey everyone! i’m Haley, and I’m obviously new here. I’m sixteen, and got my first tattoo December 3rd. I’m pretty much hooked now, I want a few more. ๐Ÿ™‚ Just saying hi though. Hope I can join a few chats and talk with some people even though I’m pretty young ๐Ÿ˜€

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i dont know what the law is in your country or state for the legal age to have a tattoo done ?
    im in the uk and over here its 18, even if its legal i think 16 is too young

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Hi and Welcome, our law here in NZ is 18 or 16 with parental consent,

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Hi Wolf welcome to the forum, chat is easy on the forum, find a subject (or better still start one) and just join in —-if you meen chat as in mms then I dont know about those side of things one thing I would sugest is that you dont broadcast your age on ANY FORUM /CHAT ROOM you visit —-there are lots of nice people in the world but just as many not so nice that would want to befriend you for all the wrong reasons

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Hey welcome to the forum. As far as the chat goes, age is no big deal…you’re 16 and I’m 60, and we all like tattoos, so it’s good! If you get a chance to post a picture of your tatt, that would be cool too! ๐Ÿ˜€

Wolf Enchantress
    Participant
    @wolf-enchantress

here it’s 18, 16 with both parent’s consent.
    Ironmax, there’s a picture of my tattoo on my profile ๐Ÿ™‚

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Welcome to it Haley!! nice phoenix! Hope you enjoy it here and welcome once again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.