An inkslinger
    @

got given this site off my big bro( he wikked) he says it wikked and i tend to agree wth him but he did say i was to watch out for know it alls and fakes so im being careful

so i hope i meet some nice genuine people and fellow inkslingers and lovers off tha tattoo world

An inkslinger
    @

hey all any one talking on here???

been tattooing for a good few years now will post pics of fmy work soon once i knw they cant be rippe doff as it has happend in the past …..

hope u are all good :> just working away on a sleeve now taking a coffe break ..

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum slinger, i hope you post some pictures up of that sleeve your doing bro

Hunni Bunni
    Participant
    @hunni-bunni

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

hope all goes well for you!!! haha!!!

kez xxxxxxxxxxxx :p

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

😀 welcome kiddo. hope you enjoy it here. how long you been tattooing?

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Hey Nice to meet you Im new here too, the people I have met so far have all been really cool . Welcome 🙂

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Welcome:D Enjoy

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Welcome to the forum.. it’s easy to tell who the fakers are and who is legit. If you ask a question and you get the same answers from many people who agree, then that’s most likely the right answer. But if you ask a question be sure to wait a little bit. We don’t have the influx yet that other forums have. So be patient and don’t settle for the first few answers given to you. And that’s my advice for the thread… Later.

onecomm
    Participant
    @onecomm

Welcome!! I’m new here too!!

Scilenceinmyhead
    Participant
    @scilenceinmyhead

Hey, new here too! Glad to finally find a place where people actually want to talk about tattoos!

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Welcome.
    Only been here 24 hrs myself and am lovin it already

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.