eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

i just like challenges if u like dragons u could cover it with two dragons coming from both ends of your tattoo and meeting in the middle of it with teir heads inside just above your belly button it wouldn’t be that much work as ur covered areas would feel dragons body a bit, i’ll do a sketch so u know what i’m thinking, hard to explain when i have a picture in my mind i can see it but put it in words is a different metter

RICKY7780
    Participant
    @ricky7780

@eveline 30973 wrote:

i just like challenges if u like dragons u could cover it with two dragons coming from both ends of your tattoo and meeting in the middle of it with teir heads inside just above your belly button it wouldn’t be that much work as ur covered areas would feel dragons body a bit, i’ll do a sketch so u know what i’m thinking, hard to explain when i have a picture in my mind i can see it but put it in words is a different metter

yeah, i really like dragons, i have one in the center of my back. yeah a sketch would help, thanks alot for your ideas, i really appreciate it.

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

i didtry and cover ur tat completely, but although it looks alrite on paper i think whatever u will try and cover it with will make it look too messy. i came up with different idea u mite like it. u said u don’t realy want to get rid of it so how about u put 2 words one above and one below the tattoo i thought . above …,, satus” – start in latin with the date u got married in a lot smaller font of course and underneath ,,terminus” with the date u got devorced or split up. that way u will not make it look messy and u will mark atrt and the end of relationship and keep the name on yourself. i’m just skeching it i will post it later 2nite.

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

That’s a pretty creative idea, I like it myself 😉

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

i have no idea how to put picture into the post message so i am putting it in my gallery under drawings, hope u will find it

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

ok here’s the sketch

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

hey thats pretty wicked!! nice idea

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo
    eveline;31265 wrote:
    i have no idea how to put picture into the post message so i am putting it in my gallery under drawings, hope u will find it

Upload it to photobucket, and pot the image code in your post 😉

RICKY7780
    Participant
    @ricky7780
    eveline;31268 wrote:
    ok here’s the sketch

hey guys. sorry i didnt reply sooner but it wouldnt let me log in. anyways, thats sketch is sick. i like the idea as well, only problem would be is where the words “terminus” would go is where my belly button would be. plus i feel like the start and end dates would have to be different. i would prob. have to put when we first started dating and gettin into our relationship as “satus” and whe we finalize our divorce “terminus. please dont think im putting your ideas down, i really love what you sketched up, and i want to say a big THANK YOU for taking your personal time to put thought and a lil time into my situation. so now i have this idea to consider as well as the “void” stamp i talked about. i agree with not completely covering it up becuz it would look messy as heck. but, i really love this idea. thoughts anyone?

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

That “void” stamp is hilarious….

I’m glad I never put a man’s name on me….I have my children’s names on me.

It’s kind of funny, cause I wonder how my ex is going to cover my name up….LOL. He got my name tattooed on his chest, right over his heart. It’s wicked ugly, and very big. I laugh everytime I think about him having to explain that one to someone.

Especially since he got it while he was in jail, and didn’t know it at the time, but I was already thinking about how to break up with him. Then he showed me that ridiculous tattoo…ugh.

Advice – never, ever tattoo a name on your body unless that person is a PART of you (like a parent, or a child)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.