Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Howdy,

I hail from Australia, about to get my first piece a memorial tattoo for my son that died at 6 weeks of age. I want it to be bright but wasnt sure what colors would really pop so thought I would join a forum.

Regards Darren

boomertw
    Participant
    @boomertw

Darren,

My sincere condolences for your loss. I’m not great at advice for tattoos but whatever colors you decide I’m sure it will be fantastic.

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Thanks Tim,

I appreciate. I have the design just cant decide on colours.

Regards Darren

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Giday Darren. Could you post a pic mate? I may be able to help with your choices. Lots of colours nowadays bud. Cheers.

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Howdy X-pressive,

this tatt comes in 2 parts the first goes inside my left forearm its the first picture. The second is the somewhat tribal work with the text (text not correctly placed in second pic) that wraps around the outside of my forearm. Still deciding on fonts.

Regards Darren

Pic1. Inside left forarm

tatt1.jpg

Pic2. To wrap around outside of left forarm, this is the piece I want brightly coloured and to really pop

tatt2.jpg

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi Darren. Nice mate. I know this must be special to you, We lost our firstborn very early too.
    I like you design bud. I think the tribal would look good in a light grey shade?
    Jordan- Aqua blue
    Stars – Red & yellow
    Sparkles off the edges of the name – white
    As for your fonts, a nice easy read italic would look nice, what you have still looks good bud.
    Just a suggestion for you mate. Good luck with it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Thanks Expressive, it is special its why it has taken this long and I am still toying with ideas. I also plan to get more tatts so need it to tie in with it. Thanks for the color help.

Regards Darren

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Hi and welcome Duzzy!!

So sorry about your loss ๐Ÿ™ that is extremely tragic!!

As for the tatt I think the font is awesome looking but may need to be altered just a tad in order to read it better. Or just bigger so the tatt artist can really get the detail shown.

Xpressive’s color suggestion is a really good idea. Xpressive is really good at think up ideas for great tattoos ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways, keep us updated on what you decide and let us know when ya get it.

Good luck!!

deepest.jpg

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Thanks Ahs…

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

hey daz,

thats sad bout yr son m8, im from Oz 2,i think xpressive has nailed it with colour aqua red and yellow nice mix, as for the tribal very nice and flowing the only thing that i can suggest
    and it is a suggestion is that the second pic with the tribal have u thought about making the words flow along side the tribal, a bit more curvie and following the line?
    good luck dude
    catchya m8

buzz

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

yeah mate that was the plan thats just there like that because my photoshop skills are not great lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.